About the Department
There are times when our ability to cope with daily activities breaks down, we feel lonely and deserted. Fear, confusion and anger begin to develop. We will want a ray of hope to get us out of the dark. We understand this and our Psychiatry Department will help you overcome this condition.
We have a 24 hours emergency management system dealing with de-addiction in particular, as well as general cases such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorders, psychoses, anxiety disorders/stress related disorders. We also deal with child psychiatry, including specific learining disorders and adjustment problems AHDH and Autism cases. Marital counselling and therapy also being done here.
- De-addiction Treatments
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Child Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
- Marital Counselling/Therapy
- General Psychiatry
- Neuro Cognitive Cases (Dementia/ Neuro Psychiatry)
- Suicide Prevention in Stress-related Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry Clinic
- Sleep Disorders Clinic
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic
- Neuro Psychiatry Clinic
- Suicide Prevention Clinic