A Neurosurgeon with 14 years of experience with expertise in elective surgeries include both cranial and spine surgeries. Craniotomy followed by clipping of Aneurysms, Excision of tumors including complex ones at the skull base, posterior fossa and cranio-vertebral junction etc are the routinely done cranial surgeries. Spine surgeries include excision of spinal cord tumors, stabilisation of the cervical spine both anterior and posterior as well as surgeries on the lumbar spine.He is also expertise in the common surgeries like Cranial emergency surgeries for trauma, spontaneous bleeds or decompression after a stroke. Emergency spine surgeries are mainly done for trauma and usually involve decompression and stabilisation.
1. M Ch from Government Medical College Kottayam
2. MS from Motilal Nehru Medical College Allahabad
3. MBBS from Government Medical College Trivandrum
1. Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon at Lisie Hospital Ernakulam
2. Consultant Neurosurgeon at Indo American Brain and Spine Hospital, Vaikom.
3. Consultant Neurosurgeon at PRS Hospital Thiruvanthapuram
4. Assistant Professor at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
5. Associate Consultant at PD Hinduja National Hospital Mumbai.
6. Junior Consultant at Care Hospital Visakhapatnam
7. Consultant Neurosurgeon Mar Baselious Medical Mission Hospital at Kothamangalam
1. My dissertation during my postgraduate training in surgery was on the study of various prognostic factors influencing survival in cases of spontaneous intracerebral hematomas (2002).
2. I was also a part of the study on comparison between Hartshill implant fixation versus Steffeee plating in cases of tuberculosis of the spine(2002).
3. A talk on the prognostic factors in the outcome of spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhages at the Annual conference of the UP chapter of ASI in December 2001.
4. Paper presentation on an unusual case of skull tumor: Rhabdoid Meningioma at the annual conference of the Kerala chapter of the neurological society of India 11th September 2005.
5. Paper presentation on "Cerebral revascularization The P D Hinduja Experience" at Neurovascon 2009.
6. Paper presentation on Hypothalamic hamartomas our experience at the BNA bimonthly meeting on 28th September 2009.
7. Paper presentation on “A paraplegic regaining power in his legs due to an anterior thoracic approach to the spine by mobilising the diaphragm” at he PRS clinical club in May 2012.