A dynamic professional with compassionate attitude hailing from Kannur, having more than 12 years of experience with major tertiary care Hospitals in handling Interventional bronchoscopy including endobrochial and transbronchial biopsy,brachytherapy, Medical thoracoscopy includes thoracoscopy,pleural biopsy plerodedsis etc and Sleep medicine. Other than that he has keen interest in the treatment of Lung volume studies, TLCO, Allergen Immunotherapy and EBUS. He is the Co founder of Cochin thoracic Society(CTS)
1. MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from Govt Medical College, Kozhikode.
2. DTCD from Govt Medical College, Kozhikode.
3. MBBS from Govt Medical College, Kozhikode.
1. Assistant professor of pulmonology at Pariyaram Medical college
2. Assistant professor of pulmonology at Amrita Institute(AIMS),Kochi.
3. Consultant Pulmonologist at Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi.
4. Consultant Pulmonologist at Renai Medicity Hospital, Kochi.
1. Oral presentation of paper titled diffuse parenchymal lung diseases at National conference of APCCM(Academy of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine), Ahamedabad.
2. Won National level Quiz competition on Pulmonology ,held by RRFI (Respiratory Research Foundation of India, Chennai.
3. Won Clinical problem solving session of APCCM,kerala chapter meet at Kottayam.
4. Research work on Interstitial lung diseases and presented a paper on the same during the API(Association of physicians of India) conference, Thrissur.
1. Thesis on Interstitial Lung Diseases presented in NAPCON
2. Thesis on Interstitial Lung Diseases presented in API conference at Thrissur.
Memberships & Certifications:
1. Co founder of Cochin thoracic Society(CTS)
2. Life Member of APCCM
3. Member of Indian Chest Society.